Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The One's That I Admire

Strong, Loving, and Caring. These are just a few words that I use to describe Veronica, my mom.
Throughout my whole life both of my parents have always been there for me, whether its by helping me get over hard times or beginning better times. My mom has always pushed me to the limit. She is the one I look up to the most because she is always there to help me be better, instead of giving up. She helps me when I need help and she's always there at the right time. My mom is the person I will always count on. If I need help or advice, I will always be by her side.

She has taught me all I know, my dad too, but my mom is the one that has most of my trust. She encourages me to start a college life, not only because I have an option, but also so that I can prove to myself that I can accomplish my dreams. My mom is filled with a friendship that nobody else has. She is the one and only. She has the courage to tell me that she cant wait until she sees me the day I graduate.

I look up to my mom because even though her life was and still is much different than mine, she tries to understand me and helps me by telling me stories about her childhood. The mistakes she doesn't want me to make, she made and she tells me them because she doesn't want me to learn the hard way. "Consequences can always be prevented" that's what she always says to me. My mom is an example of a hard worker. Even though she has things to do she always sets them aside so that I can go head and get my things done. I plan to have a different life than what my parents had when they were younger, but I still plan to be a lot like her in the future.

My mom wants me to go somewhere in life, she wants me to go further than her. She has always tried her hardest to give me the life she never had. She encourages me to keep going, to finish the goals I planned, by that she is teaching me to have hope and believe in myself. My mom is the best!! She's like no other mom, as a teenager, I understand what she wants from me. I love my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment